Our boots and shoes have been specifically designed to meet the heavy requirements of working in a freezer. The extreme cold can easily cause normal soles to crack; our soles are manufactured in such a way that they distribute your weight comfortably, as well as keeping out the cold which comes creeping out of the floor. In order to guarantee the safety steel toe caps are now the common standard in professional footwear: so in case something drops on your feet/toes, they will usually be safe anyway. Unfortunately metal is inherently conductive of cold, so in order to keep feet warmer we have developed plastic toe caps. Plastic does not conduct the cold, which ensures those feet keep nice and toasty!
- Freezer shoes in leather with lacing, colour: black
- Fully lined inside with lambskin
- Provided with warm removable insoles
- With plastic toe cap S2 and high quality wear-resistant Nitril outer sole
- Extra high model (‘combat boots’)
- Size 36 – 50
- Complies with the EN ISO 20345 S2 standard