To day our team visited ombord this 80m DP2 Dive Support Vessel to make Pre-Purchase Inspection & Condition Survey.
- The vessel is equipped with the latest Kongsberg SDP 21 Duplex Dynamic-positioning system complete with 4 independent reference systems, with a duplication on one of the systems, they are a Simrad Hipap Acoustic System, a Fan Beam reference system, an MK 14B LTW 300m Taut Wire System and interfaces for 2 X DGPS & Artemis systems.
- This vessel is also equipped with two 12 ton cranes one each on starboard and port sides of the vessel both capable of working at depths deeper than -100 meters. The controls have the ‘follow-sub’ and ‘auto-track’ capabilities making it ideal for underwater surveys. The vessel is presently set-up for Air Diving and ROV work and provides a compliment of 59 bunks, mainly in one and two man cabins.
- There is a large dining area, hospital, gym, entertainment rooms and a sauna.
- The vessel is equipped with internet facilities available for the vessel crew, project team and the client.
- The clear deck space is in two sections, the main deck has approximately 400 sq meters and the upper deck has about 100 sq meters.
- There is a lower hold that is empty with a clear deck area of approximately 280 sq meters.
If you are in need any assistance the we are ready to assist!