Article number: 119187
Our boots and shoes have been specifically designed to meet the heavy requirements of working in a freezer. The extreme cold can easily cause normal soles to crack; our soles are manufactured in such a way that they distribute your weight comfortably, as well as keeping out the cold which comes creeping out of the floor. In order to guarantee the safety steel toe caps are now the common standard in professional footwear: so in case something drops on your feet/toes, they will usually be safe anyway.
- Freezer boot in leather with zipper, colour: black
- Fully lined inside with lambskin
- Provided with warm removable insoles
- With steel toe cap S2 and high quality wear-resistant Nitril outer sole
- Size 36 – 48
- Complies with the EN ISO 20345 standard